The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, and QpiAI invite applications for a 6-month Joint Certification Program in AI & Quantum Computing.
QpiAI™ Quantum & AI Certification is an easy way to learn and immerse yourself into the world of Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence. Everything you need to learn Quantum and AI in one learning package!
The course comes equipped with QpiAI™ Explorer. QpiAI™ Explorer is the fastest and easiest way to learn, build ML & AI Models, play with Quantum Computing, and keep up to date with AI & Quantum World.
- Courses from Experts: Courses are taught by Prof. Shalabh Bhatnagar (IISc), Prof. Ujwal Sen (HRI), the QpiAI team, and experts from around the world! The course content will be updated constantly.
- Up to 1-year free license for QpiAI Explorer: QpiAI Explorer is the fastest and easiest way to learn and apply Quantum and AI Concepts.
- Certification from IISc and QpiAI: Get ahead of your peers with a recognized certification from IISc and QpiAI.
- Study Material: They have curated an extensive in-depth curriculum for teaching Quantum Computing and Artificial Intelligence. They cover the basics of quantum mechanics, then expand on quantum circuits, algorithms, protocols, and their applications to various science and technology problems.
- Assignments and Projects: Students will be supplemented with exercises and assignments based on the study material. They will be guided to read and implement research papers and build projects based on state-of-the-art developments in Quantum Technologies and Artificial Intelligence.
- QpiAI Explorer: QpiAI Explorer Software will enable the students to build quantum circuits and experiment with the simulation of quantum algorithms and protocols. Our tool provides detailed explanatory visualizations and even the capability to simulate hybrid circuits. The software will also enable the students to build machine learning models and experiment on various classes of problems and datasets.
All curriculum covered in AI Certification Beginner (Level 1) and Advanced (Level 2) +
- Prerequisites for Quantum Computing
- Quantum States and Qubits
- Quantum Algorithms
- Quantum Protocols
- NISQ Devices
- Quantum Algorithms for Applications
- Quantum Hardware: Superconducting Qubits
- Quantum Hardware: Semiconducting Qubits
Get ahead of your peers with a recognized certification from IISc and QpiAI. To register for the course, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
Note: This is a sponsored post