Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Associate at Wipro, Kolkata.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
- Understanding of clinical documents Trial Master File (TMF)- like, Safety, Submission and R&D related documents
- Ensure the understanding of Clinical Trials in general
- Ensure the identified properties and features from clinical documents are correct
- Have understanding of artifacts and attributes associated with documents
- Conduct Quality Checks involved
- Clinical document management system
- Clinical research monitoring, pharmaceutical, CRO or healthcare industry
- Knowledge of ICH GCP, 21 CFR part 11 regulations
- Working knowledge of clinical essential documents, including trial master file and clinical submission documents
Basic Minimum Qualification Requirement
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Life Sciences, Pharma, Clinical Research and/or a Scientific Degree
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.