Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru invites applications for Human Capital Management- Learning & Engagement post for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
Are you passionate about learning, development and helping others reach their potential? Goldman Sachs is looking for a professional to join our Learning & Engagement team who wants to use their skills and ideas to help people grow, develop and improve their performance at the firm.
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in learning and development, event management, or project management
- Experience working in learning and development, event management, or project management
- Intellectual curiousity and problem-solving acumen to transform abstract ideas into tangible solutions
- Highly organized, excellent project management skills, attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; candidates should have comfort presenting to audiences
- Results-oriented — ability to balance multiple time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term strategic focus
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across levels, functions and regions.
- Collaborate closely with global colleagues to implement classroom, blended and online learning solutions on topics including:
Creating effective managers
Promoting diversity and inclusion
Developing the firm’s leadership pipeline
Integrating hires into the firm and its culture
Fostering individual professional skills development
- Analyze learning needs in consultation with stakeholders
- Design and develop innovative and cutting-edge learning solutions
- Research thought-provoking content and frameworks that supports learning needs
- Communicate closely with business stakeholders to gain support for initiatives
- Launch and implement programs both locally and across the globe including end to end program management for a seamless delivery
- Define and analyse key performance metrics, in order to monitor success of initiatives, optimize the approach and report on program impact
- Collaborate with global stakeholders in HCM, Corporate Services, Travel, and Finance to define, evaluate and optimize program delivery options
- Partner with the global Learning & Engagement team to analyze current program delivery approaches and propose options to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop innovative solutions to drive productivity and operational efficiency.
For applications & more details, click below.
You may be interested in: