Citi Pune invites job applications for Officer (Ops Support Specialist) for the year 2021. Online applications open on the official website.
The Ops Support Specialist 4 is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including but not limited to; record/documentation maintenance, storage & retrieval of records, account maintenance, imaging and the opening of accounts in coordination with the Operations – Core Team.
Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a business office or operational environment
- Proficient computer and math skills with a focus on complex databases and spreadsheets
- Demonstrates technical and administrative expertise
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of a basic work area.
- Follow established procedures to complete complex assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
- Provide team assistance, including serving as subject matter expert, leading special projects, training new hires within work unit, providing daily guidance to lower level employees, and allocation of work, as needed
- Conduct basic analysis and research as well as workflow management
- Support an expansive array of products and services
- Communicate pertinent information to senior managers and support activities that help mitigate organizational loss or impact, as needed
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
For application & more details, click below.
You may also be interested in: