Applications are invited for the position of “Project Assistant” under the Project titled “NSM Nodal Center for Training in HPC and AI” in the School of Mathematics & Computer Science, IIT Goa. The project is sponsored by National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) of the Govt. of India.
Nature of Work
- To carry out tasks related to the planning, scheduling and execution of HPC and AI related training events, courses etc.
- To help in maintaining necessary records, creation of certificates, creation of online registration portals.
- To liaise with R&D office for fee collection, reconciliation, liaise with CDAC, other IITs, companies etc.
- To prepare reports, presentations etc
- B.Sc/BCA/3 Years Diploma – all should be in Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or related areas.
- Candidates should have good spoken and written skills in English language. They should be proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Powerpoint etc.
For a period of 1 year. It may be further extended based on the performance of the candidate and availability of funding.
CV/resume/bio-data, a copy of degree, and mark sheets should be uploaded to this page.
Last date of application is 18 May 2021.
Rs. 20,000/- (as per norms).
For official notification, click below.
You may also be interested in: